|► Info Sessions|
|► Tuition & Fees|
|► Career Placement|
Why Choose This Program?
Like variety in your day and working with people? An administrative support career may be right for you. In this role – whether as an executive assistant, office manager, or receptionist – no two days will ever be the same. You’ll interact daily with clients, coworkers, and third-party vendors, suppliers, and business partners. In many cases, you are the face and voice of an office or department. As that first point of contact, your professionalism will create that first impression of your team or organization as a whole.
Effective communication and strong management skills are keys to success. Why? Because you’re responsible for ensuring day-to-day office operations run smoothly. This may include managing others’ schedules, organizing meetings, making travel arrangements, and communicating clearly through email, phone, and face-to-face interactions.
Administrative support is needed in all job sectors: business, education, government, health, manufacturing, and more. Learn more about these rewarding program options.
- Create business letters, reports, and memos.
- Recognize and identify corporate values and business ethics.
- Effectively communicate through writing and speaking.
- Manage communication through group interaction, conflict resolution, and decision making.
- Organize meetings (agendas, minutes, travel arrangements).
Career Choices in Administrative Support
Types of Careers
- Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Executive Assistant/Secretary
- Data entry
- Office Manager
- Virtual Assistant
- Governmental agencies
- For-profit businesses and firms
- Non-profit organizations
- Medical centers
Projected Job Growth
Average State Pay