All students who are uncertain of their academic program or career should sign up for this informational meeting. This information session will include the following content and activities:
- Understand what exactly it means to be "undecided"
- Build skills to make sense of happenstance
- Get started with a free career assessment tool MCIS (Minnesota Career Information System)
- Make a schedule of your career exploration activities for your first year/semester at SCTCC
- Arrange a follow-up one-on-one meeting with advisor or counselor
- Tour various program areas to see what SCTCC has to offer
Seating for each meeting is limited, so sign up as soon as you can for an available meeting.