SCTCC is hosting a year-long exploration of skilled career options in Central Minnesota, many of which are experiencing a shortage of workers and are well paying. And all of them are available to study at SCTCC for you to finish in two years or less.
Get ready to learn about the wide variety of in-demand industries in the area from September 2016 through May 2017. Then get ready to ignite your career by starting at SCTCC!
Open House for the Public
The health and sciences programs are opening their doors on Thursday, June 8, for an evening of tours, demonstrations, and presentations on health and science programs at SCTCC.
- Tours will be available every half hour starting at 4:15, with the last tour leaving at 5:15.
- Attend a presentation "How to be Competative when Applying for a Health Care Program" at 4:30 and 5:15.
- Visit with local employers about the jobs available in the area.
- Admissions, Registration, and Advising representatives will be available. If you have transfer credits from another college, bring an unofficial transcript so we can see how your credits will transfer.
- Then apply to SCTCC for FREE!
SCTCC offers many options for those interested in a career in healthcare, including a great way to start your four-year degree: