We have your back with technology answers. Information Technology Services provides computing support for students at SCTCC. We’re delighted to assist you with your computing and technology needs.
Questions about Student Technology services should be directed to the Open Computer Lab at 320.308.6445, and for any computer hardware or operational issues contact the Computer Help Desk at 320.308.5972, Northway Building Room 1-215. Questions can also be emailed to helpdesk@SCTCC.edu.
For answers to your technology questions, check out the links below:
D2L Brightspace Online learning
Log into D2L Brightspace using your StarID and password.
D2L Brightspace password help:
- Go to Forgot Password (This resets e-Services, D2L Brightspace and Campus Computer Login)
- Call computer lab or email HelpDesk@sctcc.edu.
Download Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus for free
SCTCC's Office 365 subscription allows current students to download and run Microsoft Office on up to 5 machines (PC or Mac) and also on up to 5 mobile devices (Android, iPhone etc). To download Office follow the directions below:
Instructions will differ slightly depending on the web browser you are using and if you are on a PC or Mac. If you need assistance downloading Office, call 320.308.6445 or stop by the Open Computer Lab, Northway Building Room 1-405. You can also find additional information about downloading Office from Microsoft.
Frequently asked questions
- Hoonuit by Atomic Learning: Online database of video-based technology training courses. The college subscribes to this paid database for all students, faculty and staff.
- SCTCC On The Hub: Purchase Microsoft software, such as Office and Windows, online at an academic discount. This is a big savings over retail prices.
- Huskytech – Apple Products : The computer store (HuskyTech) at St. Cloud State University sells Apple products to students, faculty and staff at SCTCC for personal purchases. HuskyTech is recognized Apple Education Store that provides educationally priced devices. Contact HuskyTech at 308-4944, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit their website for more information - http://huskynet.stcloudstate.edu/huskytech.
Technology Services: Open Computer Lab
Hardware Questions: Computer Help Desk
320.308.5972 | Northway Building Room 1-215