Schedule a tour today!
If you're thinking about getting behind the wheel, try it out. Schedule a tour at our new Truck Driver Training Facility and take a ride in a semi.
Students who drop from the 180 Hour Class A CDL Training are entitled to a refund, based on the time of withdrawal.
- 100% Refund - Drop on 1st day of class
- 75% Refund - Drop on 2nd or 3rd day
- 50% Refund - Drop on 4th day
- 25% Refund - Drop on 5th day
- No Refund - Drop on 6th day or later
Registration has pre-requisites which require permission first before registering for any CDL classes. For more information, contact us.
Why choose SCTCC for Truck Driver Training?
You owe it to yourself to start your career with Minnesota’s premier truck driving training program.
SCTCC provides a top-quality, comprehensive professional truck driving program with one of the longest behind the wheel hours you can buy.
Professional Real-World Equipment
- 10 – 13-speed 2-axle sleeper-cabs
- 53’ long trailers
- 74,000 lb. GVW
- No automatic transmissions
- More hours than any truck driving program in Minnesota
- Learn (FMCSA) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Rules that regulate the commercial motor carrier industry for trip planning, hours of service, and log book compliance
- Gain safe driving skills and knowledge of standard industry procedures and behaviors employers value
- Your CDL tests are administered by SCTCC instructors
- More hours behind the wheel means you will be a skilled truck driver at the completion of this course
- You will possess credentials for entry-level employment
- instructor-assisted job search
- Eight professional instructors with collectively more than 25 million miles and over 300 years of teaching experience
- Dedicated to students’ success, their focus is on you
Maximized Driving Hours
- 1 instructor for every 2 – 3 students
- 3 or more hours behind the wheel each day
- 8 or more hours in a truck each day
- Practice on the highway and city streets
While traditional financial aid is not available for this program, private loans could be a possibility. FASTChoice is a way for you to compare private loan options. Please note that should you decide to borrow under the private loan program, you may select any lender of your choosing and are not required to select our listed lender. Please see the link below.