Laptop Required Degree Program
First-year students are required to have a laptop computer that meets the following minimum specifications.
- Intel i5 or i7 processor, 4th generation or newer (Virtualization must be supported)
- Windows 7 or newer operating system
- Minimum of 1600x900 screen resolution
- 500GB or more disk storage, Performance HDD with 16 – 64 MB Cache or SSD recommended
- Minimum 6GB of RAM (8 -16GB RAM recommended)
Note: Apple users must meet similar hardware requirements and be able to run the Windows OS using virtualization, Parallels, or Boot Camp.