What is +Connect?
+Connect offers a series of training courses led by live instructors through online video conferencing technology. This technology – sometimes referred to as telepresence – provides participants with the sense of being present in a classroom with the instructor and other students without ever having to leave their job site.
+Connect is ideal for incumbent workers and those in apprenticeship or dual-training programs. With the variety of industry-centered courses, participants can look forward to the following benefits:
- Delivers affordable, high-quality instructor-led trainings
- Offers short-term courses that can be taken from any location, including the job site
- Provides the opportunity to train current employees to meet the skills gap
- Offers courses that lead to academic and industry-related credentials
- Courses combine participants from a number of companies, allowing more flexibility and a variety of trainings to directly meet employer need
What is Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) Apprenticeship?
Grant monies are available to pay for 75% of books and materials for IMT Apprenticeships.
Companies complete a brief enrollment form for the 18-month or 3,000-hour apprenticeship program and track training hours for participants. Once the on-the-job training (2,736 hours) and related classroom instruction (264 hours) are complete participants receive a Journeyperson card from the Department of Labor.
Call Tricia Simon, Customized Training Representative, for more details at 320-308-5682.
Register for Course(s)
Step 1Register For Course(s)
Participant reviews and registers for available classes within +Connect before the registration deadline. Please reference SCTCC as the partnering College.
Step 2Registration Directions
Looking for assistance?
Ready to Register?