From Jan. 24 - Feb. 4, 2022, most in-person, lecture-based classes at SCTCC will shift to a fully online format.
The Cyclones Cupboard, SCTCC’s on-campus food pantry, works to reduce food insecurity within the Cyclone community.
Cyclones Cupboard provides FREE nutritious, non-perishable food options to students to help support their health, learning, and success. All SCTCC students are welcome and have access to the Cyclones Cupboard.
To provide a safe environment for our pantry guests and staff, the Cyclones Cupboard is currently doing pre-packaged orders for students as a contactless pickup. Drop-in hours of operation for the Cyclones Cupboard to come in Spring 2022!
Cyclones Cupboard Meal Request
- Students may fill out a meal request form and schedule a time for food pickup.
- Students are allowed to make one order per week.
- At the current time, the Cyclones Cupboard is operating on a “by request” format for pickup of orders. Current food pickup options will be available on the order form.
- Orders will be fulfilled within 24 hours of request.
Donations are always welcome to the Cyclone Cupboard!
Monetary donations through the SCTCC Foundation are accepted and are the preferred form of donation. You can donate online and designate your donation to “Food Baskets” to ensure funds will be allocated to the Cyclone Cupboard.
For employees looking to donate, click here to support the Cyclone Cupboard through a payroll deduction with the designation “Food Baskets” in your donation.
Non-perishable food and personal hygiene items may also be donated directly to the Cyclone Cupboard.
Suggested items for donation include:
- Canned Vegetables
- Canned Fruits and Fruit Cups
- Canned Meat & Meals (Chicken, Tuna, Soup, etc.)
- Pasta Items (Noodles, Pasta Sauce, Canned Ravioli, etc.)
- Boxed Meals (Mac & Cheese, Hamburger/Chicken/Tuna Helper, etc.)
- Breakfast Items (Cereal cups, Boxed Cereal, Oatmeal Packets, etc.)
- Beans (Black, Kidney, etc.)
- Rice Boxes and Packets (Mixed rice, Brown rice, White rice)
- Instant Potatoes
- Peanut Butter
- Granola Bars (soft or crunchy)
- Personal Care Items (Deodorant, Shampoo, Razors, Feminine Hygiene Products, etc.)
- Household Items (Dish soap, Laundry detergent pods, Kleenex, etc.)
- Plates and Silverware
- Kitchen Utensils (Can openers, Serving spoons, etc.)
- Baby items (Diapers, Wipes, Infant Formula, Baby Powder, etc.)
All donations can be brought to the Cyclone Cupboard by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to collect and log your donation.