Degrees and Certificates
Why Choose This Program
A degree in Biomedical Equipment Technology lets grads work in the health field behind the scenes.
Students will learn to troubleshoot, calibrate, and repair a variety of instruments and equipment that are important to hospitals and clinics.
The biomedical field is fast growing and in demand for qualified technicians. Be that qualified technician. Learn more about the biomedical equipment technology program today.
- Maintain and repair electro-biomechanical devices, equipment, and systems
- Demonstrate computer literacy through the use of word-processing, spreadsheet, data base, and simulation software
- Construct, test, and repair basic biomedical digital and analog electronic circuits
- Demonstrate safe and appropriate use of test equipment
- Use manufacturers' programming manuals to set up advanced programming features
- Medical Equipment Repair
- Biomedical Technician
- Electrical Technicians
In addition to tuition and fees, students can expect to pay $2450 for books, supplies, and materials.