Degrees and Certificates
Why Choose This Program
A degree in Biomedical Equipment Technology lets grads work in the health field behind the scenes.
Students will learn to troubleshoot, calibrate, and repair a variety of instruments and equipment that are important to hospitals and clinics.
The biomedical field is fast growing and in demand for qualified technicians. Be that qualified technician. Learn more about the biomedical equipment technology program today.
From Degree to Career
When you choose the Biomedical program at SCTCC, you’ll gain skills that will directly transfer to the workplace. There are several employers in the St. Cloud area that are ready to hire technicians that are specially trained for the health care field.
- Maintain and repair electro-biomechanical devices, equipment, and systems
- Demonstrate computer literacy through the use of word-processing, spreadsheet, data base, and simulation software
- Construct, test, and repair basic biomedical digital and analog electronic circuits
- Demonstrate safe and appropriate use of test equipment
- Use manufacturers' programming manuals to set up advanced programming features
- Medical Equipment Repair
- Biomedical Technician
- Electrical Technicians
- Universal Hospital Systems
- Essentia Health
- CentraCare Hospital
- Universal Hospital Services
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Are you ready to learn more about the Biomedical program and being a student at SCTCC? Contact our instructors directly or join us for an info session to meet with instructors and Admissions representatives to get started.
You can connect with our Admissions representatives many different ways.
- Call us at 320-308-5089
- Email us at email@example.com
- Minnesota State Live Chat
Hours: Mon-Fri: 7 a.m.-8p.m.; Sat: 9 a.m.-2:30 p.m.; Sun: 11 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Admissions is available on campus Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Meet the Admissions Staff.
Current Biomedical students - this is your place for information.
Phone: (320) 308-6518
Once you are accepted to SCTCC, you will need to take the next steps to be accepted to the Biomedical program. You will receive a checklist.
Please check out this document to make sure you know what needs to be done to apply to the Biomedical program.