Students will develop a basic knowledge of interactive graphics software manipulation and hardware operations. Students will input drafting commands to develop two dimensional geometry, store and transfer data and output drawings to the plotter for hard copy.
Student Learning Outcomes
- demonstrate start up and shut down procedures for computer software
- manipulate the drawing software
- set up drawing layout and create basic 2 dimensional drawings
- generate completed drawing in hard copy form
- store, transfer and retrieve data
- treat classmates with respect
- demonstrate timeliness in meeting deadlines
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.