This course will prepare students for their careers in the pipe trades and help them secure their first job. The student will set goals and connect those to the job seeking process. Student will participate in discussions with prospective employers. Soft skills will be developed as part of building good customer relations.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Generate professional written materials to attain future careers in the pipe trades.
- Accurately complete initial plumbing license application.
- Identify and apply ethical and good customer relations skills in in classroom and lab situations.
- Analyze various compensation and benefit packages between plumbing shops.
- Demonstrate good interview skills.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.