This is a further study of Computer-Aided Drafting. Drawing creation will be done by the use of absolute, relative and polar coordinates and will examine advanced CAD capabilities used in creating complex multi-view drawings with 2D and solid modeling software, as well as the creation of blocks with attributes.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the use of standard dimensioning rules and terms.
- Produce complex multi-view drawings according to industry standards.
- Create and modify complex detail part drawings and 3 dimensional objects.
- Utilize dimensional notes to call out various machine element features.
- Create blocks with attributes.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.