The collision repair industry is ever changing and evolving as new technology is incorporated into vehicles being produced. This course will explore new technologies and how it will affect technicians in the future. This course also helps students prepare for the work force in the collision industry. Students write resumes, fill out job applications, discuss customer relations, and explore expectations of the collision industry.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Identify new technologies in collision repair.
- Discuss and demonstrate effective methods of communication in the workplace.
- Produce job seeking documents related to the collision industry.
- Examine methods of improving customer relations.
- List and explain new vehicle designs, materials, safety features, and alternate fuel systems and their effects on shop processes.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.