This course teaches students basic handling tool operation and programing. The course covers the tasks that an operator, technician, engineer or programmer who needs to setup, record and/or troubleshoot programs on a FANUC Robotics Handling Tool Software Package. After successful completion of this course, students will receive an industry recognized FANUC Certificate.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Create, modify and execute a material handling program.
- Create and execute macro¿s.
- Demonstrate how to monitor, force and simulate input and output signals.
- Perform a backup and restore of individual programs and files.
- Identify and apply appropriate safety procedures.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.