This course is designed to prepare students for job seeking skills necessary to complete a resume and job interviews. This course will also cover customer relation and service order documentation skills as it relates to the HVAC industry.
Student Learning Outcomes
- construct a completed resume
- create a plan for a job interview
- determine the proper information for service orders in repair calls in HVAC
- develop a plan for the importance of customer relations for HVAC
- respond to customer complaints related to A/C and heating equipment
- generate a material orders for HVAC construction jobs
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.