This course will enable you to install furnaces and A/C in residential houses. It also includes gas piping standard and two pound systems. Also the proper venting of standard and high efficiency furnaces. You will be able to correctly install evaporators and condensing units for central A/C.
Student Learning Outcomes
- install condensing units for central a/c in residential houses
- install evaporators for central a/c in residential houses
- install standard and high efficient furnaces
- install venting for standard and high efficient furnaces
- install air-to-air heat exchangers
- install gas piping for 1/2 lbs and 2 lbs residential systems
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.