This course offers training and experience for students in the field of environmental science. The internship experience is both an academic and professional experience. Students need to work a minimum 96 hours to meet the requirements of the course. After completing the internship, students need to write an analytical paper that integrates their knowledge and professional experience.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate a real work experience for students in the field of environmental science through out observing issues and applying procedures and techniques.
- Develop professional networks with companies and organizations.
- Apply mathematical and scientific methods to solve environmental issues.
- Analyze data in a work place environment.
- Practice new technologies and managements.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.