This course is designed to allow students to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom and lab. Students will work for a residential heating and air conditioning company.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Learn the daily workings of a residential service or installation company.
- Identify the types of customers a residential company performs services for.
- Identify the procedures for documenting services performed for customers.
- Develop the professional approach between customer and service personnel.
- Identify the techniques and procedures used to perform service and installation of residential equipment.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.