This course is designed to allow students to apply the knowledge and skills learned in the classroom and during surveying labs outside. Students will contact and work for surveying, civil engineering, and materials testing companies. Once the internship is complete, students will explain and present about their work experiences.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Interpret construction plans and specifications.
- Apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom and during surveying.
- Identify the techniques and procedures used to perform tasks in our surveying and civil engineering industry.
- Prepare daily journal of work performed.
- Demonstrate respectful communication and proper interaction in a work group environment.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.