Students will study the Minnesota Plumbing Code, which covers the laws, rules, and regulations of plumbing installed in Minnesota.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Analyze basic and general plumbing principles.
- Explain definitions for plumbing terminology related to plumbing code.
- Identify materials used for fixtures, and fixture fittings.
- Analyze information relevant for the safe installation and use of water heaters.
- Identify materials used in water supply and distribution.
- Demonstrate the ability to select the proper water protection assembly for the application.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.
3 credits: 3 lectures / presentations, 0 lab, 0 other