In this course you will be introduced to refrigeration systems used in air conditioning. You will also learn the function of the four basic components of the a/c, evaporator, condenser, compressor and metering devices. Also charging, evacuating and reclaiming residential a/c systems.
Student Learning Outcomes
- identify the four basic components of a refrigeration system used in residential a/c
- understand the functions of the four basic components of a refrigeration system used in residential a/c
- charge a residential a/c system
- evacuate a residential a/c system
- reclaim a residential a/c system
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.