This course is designed to synthesis all courses in the Water Environment Technologies program. The process of synthesis will assist students in passing their state class D certification examination. Students will also complete the process of researching and applying for employment using a variety of methods learned, in the water and wastewater industry.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Develop and produce a resume, cover letter and thank you letter.
- Assess and explore sources of employment, identify job opportunities and submit applications for employment.
- Accept interviews and judge self-assessments in relation to employment potential.
- Solve mathematical problems associated with the operation and control of water and wastewater treatment facilities.
- Criticize and assist with real-life treatment facility operations and problem solving.
- Compile data in preparation for sitting of state water and wastewater examinations.
- Demonstrate ability to listen, organize, creatively think and develop, and communicate orally and in writing.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.