Internships will help aid the student make an easier transition from school to work. Students will be placed in collision repair facilities to work side by side with journeymen technicians. Specific duties to be performed on the job will be arranged by the repair facility, instructor, and the student.
Student Learning Outcomes
All listed outcomes must be performed to acceptable levels of I-CAR and NATEF Standards.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Repair vehicles using an estimate as a guide of repairs needed.
- Complete project vehicles to customer satisfaction.
- Identify and Comply with personal safety practices.
- Use and follow shop reference material to complete projects
- Use time management skills
- Demonstrate team work
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.