This course will focus on how to use basic algebraic procedures to transpose formulas/equations and how it applies to specific geometric and trigonometric formulas. Students will acquire data and use it to determine needed information as it relates to their industry. Students will be involved in problem solving as it relates to trade and industrial applications in a lab setting.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Transpose formulas to solve for unknown value.
- Acquire lab measurements for application to geometric formulas.
- Convert units of measurement for specific needs.
- Acquire lab measurements for application to right triangle trigonometry.
- Acquire lab measurements for application to oblique triangle trigonometry formulas.
- Apply critical thinking skills when solving industry related problems.
- Utilize a systematic approach to problem solving.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.