This course will enable students to diagnose malfunctions in residential heating and air conditioning systems by learning the proper troubleshooting techniques, repairing or replacing defective components. Students will learn best practices as identified by industry standards.
Student Learning Outcomes:
- Diagnose air conditioning systems for proper operation of the electrical system.
- Diagnose air conditioning systems for proper operation of the refrigeration system.
- Diagnose heating system for proper operation of the electrical system.
- Take combustion analysis and check the readings against standards of industry.
- Analyze and troubleshoot components in residential heating systems.
- Analyze and troubleshoot components in a residential air conditioning systems.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.