Upon successful completion of this course, the student can identify the components of a vision system, install vision hardware, develop an application, program the robot, perform error recovery procedures and follow recommended safety practices.
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to setup and position camera correctly.
- Knowledgeable of basic vision concepts and lighting.
- Calibrate a camera so that it will read material correctly.
- Program a robot to respond to the results of the vision.
- Identify and apply appropriate safety procedures.
Please see eServices for section availability and current pre-req/test score requirements for this course.