We're excited to have you join us at SCTCC next semester! If you still need to register, we're here to help you get started with Drop-in Registration Sessions.
During these one-on-one appointments with an advisor, you will:
- Be able to ask questions about classes
- Review your academic plan
- Register for classes for the next semester
Upcoming Online Drop-in Registration Sessions
New Students To-Do List
Still need to complete eOrientation?
Finish a shortened version of eOrientation before the event.
Make sure you know your STAR ID and password.
Activate your STAR ID and create a password if you have not already.
- Review their academic plan
- Receive their access code in order to register for courses for the coming semester
- This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor
Students should come prepared with Degree Audit (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to review their academic plan and receive their access code.