8:30am - 12:00pm
SCTCC Main Entrance (Door 1)
Get done in one! Apply, test, and enroll for Spring 2022 in one day.
- Apply for free on the spot (or apply online ahead of time)
- Take Accuplacer assessment (this generally takes at least an hour)
- Complete eOrientation
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Financial Aid advisors will also be available
No need to register or RSVP. Just show up any time between 8:30AM and noon! Enter the Main Entrance (Door 1), and our Admissions staff will be there to help you get started.
To do beforehand:
- If you have earned previous college credit at a Non-Minnesota State institution, please bring a copy of your transcript for review.
- It's not too early to complete the 2021-2022 Free Application for Federal Student Aid and send your FAFSA to SCTCC with the school code 005534. This is not required prior to Express Enroll.
- You can apply online before you come to campus
Our Admissions Staff is here to help! Call: 320-308-5089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SCTCC is located at 1540 Northway Drive in St. Cloud. Enter at Door #1 on the west side of the building and check in at the Admissions Office.
Please bring your mask! Masking is required for everyone at SCTCC, regardless of vaccination status.