8:30am - 12:30pm
Online via Zoom
Accepted to SCTCC but haven't enrolled for classes yet? Current student and have a quick question? Drop in online to a Zoom meeting and get registered for Fall 2021.
New Students To Do Before Dropping In
- If you have not already completed our eOrientation, you can complete a shortened version of eOrientation before the event.
- Complete all electronic forms listed below. These forms are required in order to complete the registration process.
Advisee Info Form
- Print off, complete, and return the Non-disclosure Directory Form to Records and Registration if you would like to withhold your directory information. This form is not required to complete the registration process.
- Make sure you know your STAR ID and password. Activate your STAR ID and create a password if you have not already.
- You can access your SCTCC email by using your STAR ID and password.
Password: your STARID password
Visit the SCTCC email page for more information on your email
- Preview the How-to Videos to get ready for course registration.
Drop in for quick class questions or if you need your access code. If you know your question will take some time, please schedule an appointment by emailing Advising. If you are on academic warning or probation, you will need to schedule an appointment through Starfish. You can email Advising for help on making this appointment.