8:00am - 12:00pm
In Person - Room 1-458
~Current SCTCC Students~
Complete your FAFSA now for SUMMER 2021!
- Summer 2021 FAFSA - requires 2018 tax return
~New SCTCC Students starting FALL 2021~
Complete your FAFSA now for FALL 2021-SPRING 2022!
- Fall 2021 FAFSA - requires 2019 tax return
- Spring 2022 FAFSA - requires 2019 tax return
Come Prepared with FSA ID and password
- If forgotten - you may retrieve your FSA ID at fsaid.ed.gov or call 1-800-433-3243
Your federal income tax returns
(NOTE: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool).
- If you are a dependent student, you will also need the above information for your parent(s).
If you are seeking assistance to complete your FAFSA, please stop by one of our FAFSA workshops.