8:00am - 5:00pm
Wherever you are!
Scavenger hunt? Bingo? Both? Get ready for the Fall 2020 Cyber Chase.
Cyclone Cyber Chase Contest Directions
- During Student Success Week (September 21st – 25th), find an item on the list, take a picture with that item, and submit it (link to come)
- Your photo should include the item AND something to identify yourself. Options include:
- Doing the photo as a selfie with the items
- Have someone else take the photo of you with the items
- Include something with your name in the photo (if you do not feel comfortable putting yourself in front of the camera)
- You can put all of the items you find into one photo, or you can submit multiple photos. The biggest thing is make sure the items in your photos are clear to see (not blurry).
- The more you find, the more points you receive, and the bigger the prize.
Submit your photos and scorecard
- Submit your photos here
- You can upload up to 10 files at a time, but you can submit another response if needed
- Remember: you can put multiple items in a photo
- 1 point: SCTCC dual highlighter
- 10 points: Stress ball
- 20 points: SCTCC lanyard and highlighter
- 35 points: $5 SCTCC Bookstore gift card
- 50 points: SCTCC Water bottle
- 60 points: $20 Coborns gift card
Note: you will receive the item for the highest level which you qualify for (for example, if you get 52 points, you will receive just the SCTCC Water bottle, not all of the items below that level).
All submissions are due by 3:00 PM on Friday, September 25th
If you need interpreting services, please click on this link to request an interpreter for an event. We need 48 hours’ notice to be able to arrange an interpreter. Thank you.