In addition to SCTCC Foundation scholarships, the following local organizations have scholarships available with their own guidlines, deadlines, and process.
|Scholarship Name||Description||Application Deadline|
|SCR, Inc. Scholarships||Available to HVAC, Electrical Construction, and Instrumentation students. Award is up to $3500. Email email@example.com to apply.||Contact SCR, Inc.|
|Zonta Club of St. Cloud Scholarship||
Available to non-traditional female students who are returning to academics. Award is $1000. Visit website to apply and for information.
|March 2, 2020|
|Lead MN Scholarships||Available to all students. Multiple awards available. Awards range from $500 to $1500. Visit website to apply and for information.||April 1, 2020|
|SFM Foundation Scholarships||Available to Minnesota students whose parents were seriously injured or killed in workplace accidents. Visit website to apply and for information.||March 31, 2020|
|Minnesota Masonic Charities Scholarships||Available to all students. Award is $1500. Visit website to apply and for information||February 15, 2020|
- Mexican American Legal Defense & Educational Fund
- US College Scholarships and Grants for Students
- Find Free Money with Scholarship Search by Sallie Mae®
- Student Financial Aid Guide for Veterans
- Scholarship Guide for Students with Disabilities
- Supporting Hispanic Students Guide