St. Cloud Technical and Community College is working with local, state and federal officials to prepare for seasonal and H1N1 flu viruses:
- Read St. Cloud Technical and Community College's letter to the community addressing H1N1
- View "What You Can Do About the Flu"
- View "Cleaning Recommendations for Flu"
- Federal recommendations for coping with the present level of H1N1 flu cases
- View "Coping with a Case of H1N1 Flu," which has recommendations tailored for residential students, commuters and employees
- View the "Flu Essentials: What You Need to Know" informational web page
A committee at St. Cloud Technical & Community College has developed a Pandemic Response Plan for the campus, under the guidance of Minnesota State.
While it's still unclear if such an outbreak will be severe or moderate, or even if such an outbreak will occur, the planning continues. This web page will be updated with any new or additional information as needed.