We're excited to have you join us at SCTCC next semester! If you still need to register, we're here to help you get started with different ways to get registered for classes.
During registration, new students will meet one-on-one with an advisor. During this meeting, you'll:
- Be able to ask questions about classes
- Review your academic plan
- Register for classes for the next semester
Phone or Online (Zoom) Registration Options
After you complete eOrientation (step 1 on your to-do list), you can meet with an advisor online the following ways:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor. You can meet via phone or Zoom if an in-person appointment does not work best for you. Once you complete eOrientation, you will be prompted to choose a day and time that works best for you. After you schedule your appointment, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 320-308-5741 to let us know your preferred meeting option.
- Attend an online drop-in registration session (see below for upcoming dates).
In-person Registration Options
After you complete eOrientation (step 1 on your to-do list), you can meet with an advisor in these ways:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an advisor. Once you complete eOrientation, you will be prompted to choose a day and time that works best for you.
- Attend an express enroll session (see below for upcoming dates).
New Students To-Do List
Still need to complete eOrientation?
Finish a shortened version of eOrientation before the event.
Complete all electronic forms listed below.
If you wish to withhold your directory information complete the Non-Disclosure of Directory Information found under eForms on the Records and Registration website. This form is not required to complete the registration process.
Make sure you know your STAR ID and password.
Activate your STAR ID and create a password if you have not already.
- Review their academic plan
- Receive their access code in order to register for courses for the coming semester
- This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor
Students should come prepared with Degree Audit (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to review their academic plan and receive their access code.