We're excited to have you join us at SCTCC next semester! If you still need to register, we're here to help you get started with different ways to get registered for classes.
During registration, new students will meet one-on-one with an advisor. During this meeting, you'll:
- Be able to ask questions about classes
- Review your academic plan
- Register for classes for the next semester
Express Enroll sessions are open to both NEW and RETURNING students. At these on-campus events, you can drop-in any time between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. to apply, test if needed, and meet with an advisor to register for classes. We have reserved the following dates for Express Enroll for Fall 2021 starts: August 18. More info on Express Enroll
Phone or Online (Zoom) Registration Options
After you complete eOrientation (step 1 on your to-do list), you can meet with an advisor online the following ways:
- Attend an Online Drop-in Registration Session (see below for upcoming dates).
- You can also drop-in to the Academic Advising Center (AAC) online via Zoom, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. using this Zoom Link with passcode dropin.
If you prefer a phone conversation, you can call the AAC at 320-302-5741 and request a call back from an advisor.
In-person Registration Options
After you complete eOrientation (step 1 on your to-do list), you can attend an Express Enroll (see above). You can also drop-in in-person to the Academic Advising Center, Monday-Friday between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Upcoming Drop-in Registration Sessions
New Students To-Do List
Still need to complete eOrientation?
Finish a shortened version of eOrientation before the event.
Complete all electronic forms listed below.
- Advisee Info Form
- Authorization Form
- Tuition Payment Policy Form: Download this form to your computer and open it in Adobe Acrobat to sign this form with your mouse. Watch this video for quick instructions!
If you wish to withhold your directory information complete the Non-Disclosure of Directory Information found under eForms on the Records and Registration website. This form is not required to complete the registration process.
Make sure you know your STAR ID and password.
Activate your STAR ID and create a password if you have not already.
- Review their academic plan
- Receive their access code in order to register for courses for the coming semester
- This code is unique to you and can only be obtained through your advisor
Students should come prepared with Degree Audit (found on e-services) to attend a drop-in meeting with an advisor to review their academic plan and receive their access code.