From Jan. 24 - Feb. 4, 2022, most in-person, lecture-based classes at SCTCC will shift to a fully online format.
Interlibrary Loan is the ability to borrow materials from other libraries.
Before submitting a request, make sure the SCTCC Library does not own the material you are requesting by searching the library for books, videos, and database articles using OneSearch
Requesting materials from MnPALS libraries
- Go to OneSearch
- Select “Sign in” upper right corner
- Login using your StarID and password
- Search your topic and select All MnPals Libraries from the dropdown menu
- When you find the item you would like to request, click on the item title
- On the page that appears, click on Resource Sharing
- When a new screen appears, verify all the information and click on “Send Request”
- To complete the request you must agree to the Copyright Restrictions by clicking on “I AGREE WITH THE TERMS” at the top of the page.
- A screen will appear that says “Your request was successfully placed.”
- When your item arrives you will be notified
- Interlibrary loan materials can be picked up at the library circulation desk.
- The lending libraries determine the loan periods for requested items.
- Return materials to the library circulation desk prior to the due date.
- You are responsible for prompt return and care of the borrowed items.
- You will be billed for lost, damaged and overdue materials.
- Overdue Interlibrary Loans will incur a replacement cost determined by the lending library, a $15 processing fee, and a $20 non-refundable fine.
- You may keep photocopies of articles.