Library – Return of Books and other Materials
The SCTCC Library, in the Heartland Building, will be open for book and other materials returns from 9am – 3pm on the following dates. You can also call 320-308-5177 or email email@example.com to make arrangements to return if these times do not work for you.
- Thursday, May 14 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 15 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Monday, May 18 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 19 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Laptops on loan
Notices will go out via SCTCC email to students to let them know how to return any laptops that are checked out to room 1-405 .They can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 320-308-6445 to arrange a drop-off.
Trio – Return of laptops
We will have TRIO staff on duty that week May 18 -20 between 11 – 2pm M-T-W Room 1-131A next to coffee shop in the main (Northway) building. Students call also call 320-308-6490 or email at email@example.com
Book Buyback and Returns, Summer Books
Turn your textbooks into cash! The Bookstore is taking ONLINE buybacks only.
- Visit https://sctcc.edu/bookstore
- Click on Online Buyback
- Enter your textbooks’ ISBNs
- Print your FREE shipping label and send in your books.
Got a rental?
- Returns are due by June 1.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a free shipping label
- (**** Hint: an email was sent mid-April from Kathleen.email@example.com)
- To all PSEO students and students with rented textbooks, check your college email! You should have received an email from Kathy Lutgen firstname.lastname@example.org with directions on how to return your rented books.
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions. Otherwise, please follow the instructions in the email.
Summer session books
- All summer orders will be packed and shipped to students
- Free shipping through May 27
- Visit https://sctcc.edu/bookstore to order your books now!