November 14, 2019
On Nov. 18, SCTCC staff will be attending an off-campus training. This won't impact SCTCC classes, but several student support services may be affected.
- The Bookstore, Common Grounds, Food Service, Library, and Customized Training/Administrative Building will all be open and available during regularly scheduled hours
- Computer Help Desk – IT Solutions Center – 1-215 will be open regular hours
Closed for the day:
- Business Office
- Financial Aid
- Records & Registration
- Student Support Services located in 401A office suite
Closing at noon:
- CAS Offices
- Disability Resource Center
- Testing Center
- Campus Life
- Open computer labs in HSB and 1-309
- Human Resources
Other affected areas:
- IT Student Open Computer Lab in the Northway Building – 1-405 will be open until 4:30 p.m.
- Reprographic Services – Closing at 11:30 a.m.
Door 1 closure:
- Between 8-10 a.m. on Nov. 18, Door 1 (the Main Entrance) will be closed for an active threat exercise in the main entrance.
- Please use Doors 15 or 16 to enter SCTCC during this time if you normally enter Door 1
Regular office hours and student support services will resume on Tuesday, Nov. 19.