SCTCC is happy to announce that the recruiting for the Vice President of Academic Affairs position is now open.
SCTCC is partnering with RH Perry & Associates to recruit top candidates and provide support throughout the search process.
Reporting to the President, this academic affairs officer for the college:
- Provides leadership and oversight of all academic programs
- Advises the President on budget and planning for academic affairs
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Leadership Team to promote student success
- Defines, coordinates, and communicates integrated plans for growth and development
- Serves on key committees internally, externally, and at the system level
- Supervises four Deans and an Executive Assistant
A doctorate degree is preferred and a minimum of five years of experience in academic administration or seven years in a senior executive role with higher education knowledge is required.
To ensure full consideration, completed applications are due by January 29, 2021. Candidates should carefully review the Executive Search Profile to understand the unique opportunities and qualifications for this position. You will be required to furnish a current resume and cover letter addressing the position, and input contact information for three professional references.
RH Perry & Associates is assisting St. Cloud Technical & Community College in this search. Please direct all confidential communications to: Jesse Thompson, Lead Senior Consultant and
Director of Community College Searches at (617) 901-4880, or Mr. Paul Doeg, President & Chief Operating Officer, at 406-220-2129, or to StCloudVPAA@rhperry.com.
To see information on the timeline, search committee, and more, please visit the VPAA Search Page, linked below.