St. Cloud Technical & Community College is committed to eliminating sexual violence in all forms including rape and sexual assault. SCTCC will take appropriate remedial action against any individual found responsible for acts in violation with the College's Sexual Violence Policy S1.3.
To improve communication, SCTCC has implemented a new campus-wide reporting solution, Campus Eye. It provides a direct line of communication across our entire campus for reporting sexual violence.
Incidents are instantly reported to the designated officers of SCTCC so the appropriate departments can take immediate action and handle sexual violence issues as they arise. Multiple ways of reporting are available. In case of an emergency, call 911.
Report an Incident Online
- Campus Eye Web Reporting Form
- An account or username is NOT required to send web reports
- You have the option of reporting anonymously, if desired.
Report Using Campus Eye Mobile App
Students, faculty and staff members also have the option of downloading the mobile app and signing up using the 4-digit code for SCTCC.
- Search Campus Eye in your Apple or Android app store to download the app.
- Use the 4-digit campus code: QZCC
- User guide for mobile app [.PDF, requires StarID and password for access]
If you have any questions about reporting sexual violence, please contact SCTCC Director of Campus Safety/Title IX Coordinator, Chris Loos at 320-308-6158 or email@example.com.
St. Cloud Technical & Community College Resources
- Sexual Violence Policy and Reporting Procedure [.PDF]
- Complaint/Grievance Policy
- Discrimination/Harrassment Form [.PDF]
Local Resources for Victims of Sexual Violence
- The Center for Family Couseling
- St. Cloud State University Counseling and Psychological Services
- Catholic Charities Caritas Mental Health Services
- Central MN Sexual Assault Center (CMSAC)
- St. Cloud State University Women's Center
- Minnesota Coalition Against Sexual Assault (MNCASA)
- OutFront Minnesota
- Minnesota Day One Emergency Shelter & Crisis Hotline