St. Cloud Technical & Community College’s Strategic Planning Committee will lead the efforts to develop an antiracism and equity-focused strategic plan in coordination with CampusWorks’ strategic planning consultants. The Committee reports to the College President.
- Engage the College and its constituents in the planning process
- Analyze and provide feedback on data and planning components
- Assist with developing draft strategies and objectives
- Encourage accountability for antiracism and equitable planning
- Assess attainment of antiracism and equity in planning goals
- Provide consistent oversight and input into the process
- Provide timely input and feedback on planning components and work
- Provide logistical and planning support for College Strategic Planning Events.
- Provide accountability for fellow committee members and college community through antiracism and equity lenses
- Attend strategic planning activities and committee meetings as requested
- Develop draft strategies and objectives
- Recommend readings/engagement activities for the SCTCC community
- Escalate questions and concerns that may arise during committee work to ensure ongoing progress
- Complete all e-surveys and encouraging others to participate in surveys and strategic planning activities
- Serve as an ambassador for the strategic planning process
- Review planning decisions through antiracism and equity lenses
- Engage internal and external College constituents in the planning process
- Present relevant and data-informed information and deliverables according to the agreed-upon schedule
Vice President for Student Affairs and Institutional Effectiveness
Meetings occur bi-monthly and as needed, scheduled by the CampusWorks Consultant.
Membership and Teams
This committee operates under a tri-chair model with a MSCF faculty representative chair and two staff chairs. Norms for membership are as follows:
- Participation: Regular attendance in team activities and meetings
- Voice: As appropriate share your role and the activities of the team to others in the St. Cloud community
- Excellence: Timely review of materials and shared ownership of team responsibilities so that no one member carries the load.
- Commitment to Antiracism: Recognize varying perspectives and start all discussions with an open mind. Boldly engage in conversations that move us forward as an antiracist institution.
The committee will include the following members:
- Updated membership roster is available at https://www.sctcc.edu/strategic-planning-committee
Date Adopted: November 6, 2019
Date Revised: November 10, 2020