Need someone to talk to?
Make an Appointment
To schedule an appointment call Student Support Manager at 320-308-5096, email email@example.com, or visit room 1-401, to schedule an appointment in person. TTY users dial MN Relay at 711 to contact the college.
Need Immediate Help?
If you are in crisis and need immediate help:
- Local 24-hour Mental Health Crisis Hotline (Central MN Mental Health Center) at 320-253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008.
- Central MN Sexual Assault Center (24-hour crisis response phone lines) at 320-251-4357 or 1-800-237-5090. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Local Urgent Care for Mental Health, visit the Beautiful Mind Project
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255), a free, 24-hour hotline is available to anyone in suicidal crisis or emotional distress. Your call will be routed to the nearest crisis center to you.
- Call for yourself or someone you care about
- Free and confidential
- A network of more than 140 crisis centers nationwide
- Available 24/7
- Call 911 for immediate emergency response