From Jan. 24 - Feb. 4, 2022, most in-person, lecture-based classes at SCTCC will shift to a fully online format.
To make an appointment with a Success Skills Coach, do one of the following:
- Come to room 1-112 and ask to schedule an appointment with the sign-in desk staff.
- Send an email message to one of the following Success Skills Coaches:
- Sign up online through Starfish.
- Login to Desire2Learn (D2L).
- Click the Starfish link in the top right corner.
- Click the Success Network tab.
- Select Schedule an Appointment under the Success Skills Program service.
- Select a date from the calendar on the right.
- Select an open time from the list and schedule an appointment.
You will receive a confirmation email. For your first appointment, please schedule an hour block of time. Follow up appointments are for 30 minutes. For more information about Starfish, view the Getting Started Guide.