The mission of the Records & Registration Office is to maintain academic records and provide services according to MnSCU and SCTCC policy and AACRAO standards (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers).
Our goal is to provide efficient, professional, student-centered service in our functions; registration, transfer of credit, graduation and curriculum support; and to support and work as a team with other staff and faculty in providing information and services to students in support of student learning and the SCTCC educational mission.
Course Registration Information
- Degree Audit Report (DARS/Red Lantern) Tutorial
- How Do I Add My Name To A Wait List For A Course?
- How Do I Register Online?
- When Can I Register?
- Data Practices Policy
- Graduation Information
- How Do I Change My Personal Information
- How Do I Request a SCTCC Transcript?
- How Do I Request a Transcript from a different MnSCU College/University?
- How Do My Credits Transfer in to SCTCC?
- How Do My Credits Transfer from SCTCC?
- What Is Academic Standing/Satisfactory Academic Progress
Registrar - Lana Feddema
(320)308-5075 - email@example.com
Graduation Specialist - Lisa Miller
(320)308-6521 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Registrar for Transfer Services - Lois Carkhuff
(320)308-6598 - email@example.com
Transfer Specialist – Julie Trousil
(320)308-6618 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Assistant – Tomy Cassalom
(320)308-5979 - email@example.com