We have answers to your technology questions
The following links provide answers to your technology questions. Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call or send an e-mail.
Documents and printing Help
- Outlook Client 2010 - Outlook Help and How To
- Outlook Client 2010 Calendars – Outlook Calendar Help and How To
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) Instructions
- Outlook Web Access (OWA) - The Outlook Web Access (OWA) interface to the email service enables members of SCTCC access to their college email account from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Faculty and staff: Help setting up your email on a mobile device click here.
- Password Rules
- Reset My Password
- Star ID—The StarID is a username that will be used across the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities to access information technology systems and services. As systems are configured to use StarID, the number of usernames and passwords students and employees will need to remember and use will be reduced. Ideally, all systems will be able to use StarID so people will have a single username and password.
- Online Registration \ E-Services
- MNSCU eTimeSheet
Phone and voicemail
- Atomic Learning: Online database of video-based technology training courses. The college subscribes to this paid database for all students, faculty and staff. Note: Only works on campus.
- SCTCC On The Hub: Purchase Microsoft software, such as Office and Windows, online at an academic discount. This is a big savings over retail prices.