We have answers to your technology questions
The following links provide answers to your technology questions. Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call or send an e-mail.
Office 365 ProPlus - FREE for faculty & staff
Microsoft is providing free access to Office 365 ProPlus for faculty and staff members as part of our Microsoft site license for SCTCC. This offer includes the Office 2013 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other Office apps. Faculty and staff members are able to install the Office 2013 suite on up to five personal devices, including PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android smartphones and tablets.
Follow these easy steps to get your free copy of Office.
- Visit Office.com/Teachers
- Enter your work email address. You will be emailed a link for verification purposes.
- Click on the link to proceed with the installation.
For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iPhone, Android
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need your SCTCC college email account to sign in. If you have trouble installing Office, this guide may resolve your issue: http://aka.ms/office365help
Documents and printing Help
- CyclonePRINT - Managed Print Services by Marco
- Reprographics/Copy Center/Mailroom Information
- Saving and Opening Documents
- Password Rules
- Reset My Password
- Star ID—The StarID is a username that will be used across the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities to access information technology systems and services. As systems are configured to use StarID, the number of usernames and passwords students and employees will need to remember and use will be reduced. Ideally, all systems will be able to use StarID so people will have a single username and password.
- Online Registration \ E-Services
- MNSCU eTimeSheet
Phone and voicemail
- Atomic Learning: Online database of video-based technology training courses. The college subscribes to this paid database for all students, faculty and staff. Note: Only works on campus.
- SCTCC On The Hub: Purchase Microsoft software, such as Office and Windows, online at an academic discount. This is a big savings over retail prices.
Husktech – Apple Products: The computer store (HuskyTech) at St. Cloud State University sells Apple products to students, faculty and staff at SCTCC for personal purchases. HuskyTech is recognized Apple Education Store that provides educationally priced devices. Contact HuskyTech at 308-4944, email at email@example.com or visit their website for more information - http://huskynet.stcloudstate.edu/huskytech.