To report emergencies, call 9-1-1 first
View the Security Report.
To request a printed copy of this report, please contact the Safety and Health Office at 320-308-6158.
- Emergency Information and Planning: Emergency information relating to health issues, like the H1N1 flu virus.
- Star Alert: Information and sign-up procedures regarding Star Alert, an emergency text message notification service
- Pandemic Plan: Information on the SCTCC pandemic plan.
Parking Study: Information on SCTCC parking demand, development of alternative parking solutions and review of
access and revenue control options
- MnSCU Environmental Health & Safety: View compliance information for MPCA, OSHA and Emergency Management.
- Safety Committee Information: Read meeting minutes and how to contact the committee with an issue or question.
- Safe Patient Handling Guidelines: View information on safe patient handling.
- Mandatory State and Federal Employment Information: Find links to posters and additional information about workplace safety and regulations.
- Hazardous Waste Information: Links and resources on dealing with hazardous waste and/or scheduling a hazardous waste pickup.
- Emergency Procedures Quick Reference: A downloadable reference guide to emergency procedures.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program: Information about SCTCC's stormwater pollution prevention program.
- Fleet Vehicle Safety: Information about state fleet vehicle usage and safety.
Registered Sex Offender Information