To report emergencies, call 9-1-1 first
- 2014 Security Report [PDF]
- 2013 Security Report [PDF]
- 2012 Security Report [PDF]
- 2011 Security Report [PDF]
- To request a printed copy of this report, please contact the Safety and Health Office at 320-308-6158.
Compliance Inspection Reports
Other Safety & Security Information
Cyclones Care referral form: St. Cloud Technical and Community College is concerned about the safety and well-being of all students, faculty, staff, and community members. Please complete this form to refer student concerns to the Cyclone Care Team. Reportable behaviors may include (but are not limited to):
- Self-injurious behavior (Suicidal ideation/attempt, cutting behavior, dangerous alcohol/substance abuse consumption, etc.)
- Disruptive behavior that violates campus community safety (homicidal threats, stalking, assault, cyber bullying, carrying weapons, etc.)
- Unusual behavior (changes in personality, depressive symptoms, shifts in mood, unexplained irritability and/or lethargy, hopelessness, etc.)
- NotAlone.gov: Information for students, schools, and anyone interested in finding resources on how to respond to and prevent sexual assault on college and university campuses and in our schools.
- Emergency Information and Planning: Emergency information relating to health issues, like the H1N1 flu virus.
- Star Alert: Information and sign-up procedures regarding Star Alert, an emergency text message notification service
- Pandemic Plan: Information on the SCTCC pandemic plan.
- Parking Study: Information on SCTCC parking demand, development of alternative parking solutions and review of access and revenue control options
- MnSCU Environmental Health & Safety: View compliance information for MPCA, OSHA and Emergency Management.
- Safety Committee Information: Read meeting minutes and how to contact the committee with an issue or question.
- Safe Patient Handling Guidelines: View information on safe patient handling.
- Mandatory State and Federal Employment Information: Find links to posters and additional information about workplace safety and regulations.
- Hazardous Waste Information: Links and resources on dealing with hazardous waste and/or scheduling a hazardous waste pickup.
- Emergency Procedures Quick Reference: A downloadable reference guide to emergency procedures.
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program: Information about SCTCC's stormwater pollution prevention program.
- Fleet Vehicle Safety: Information about state fleet vehicle usage and safety.