Questions regarding SCTCC transcript requests?
Office of Records and Registration
A transcript is a chronological listing of a student’s St. Cloud Technical & Community College (SCTCC) courses, grades, GPA, transfer credit totals and degree(s).
Official transcripts bear the Registrar's signature and are printed on security paper. The University seal is printed on the transcript.
Unofficial transcripts do not include the signature of the Registrar or the school seal.
Official transcripts are mailed in envelopes with the imprint “Official Transcript Enclosed”. Requests for official transcripts are usually processed within two-three business days of receiving a correctly completed request.
Please note: If you currently have outstanding financial obligations to the College, your transcript request will be returned to you.
ATTENTION! DO NOT use the online transcript ordering option if you need an official SCTCC transcript sent to a Minnesota State College or University. That institution may be able to obtain your SCTCC transcript free of charge. Please contact that institution directly for further information.
If you need an official SCTCC transcript sent to any of the University of Minnesota campuses or any other school, please choose one of the options listed below.
Ordering an Official Transcript (2 options):
National Student Clearinghouse is authorized to provide St. Cloud Technical & Community College’s online transcript ordering service. This service provides students with timely notices regarding their transcript request as well as order status history.
Individuals who have both a major credit card and a valid email address can request an official transcript through this service. Credit cards will be charged only after orders have been processed.
The cost of an official St. Cloud Technical & Community College transcript ordered from the National Student Clearinghouse is $5.00 per transcript plus an additional $2.25 processing fee for a total of $7.25 per transcript. The cost of an official St. Cloud Technical & Community College transcript emailed to a recipient (electronic pdf delivery) is $5.00 per transcript plus a $4.00 processing fee for a total of $9.00 per transcript.
Complete the Transcript Request Form (PDF) and submit to:
Records and Registration Office
St. Cloud Technical and Community College
1540 Northway Drive.
St. Cloud, MN 56303
- Make checks or money orders payable to St. Cloud Technical & Community College.
- Requests will not be processed without payment.
- Transcripts requested directly from SCTCC have a fee of $10.00.
These are obtained online by the student and does not include the signature of the Registrar or the school seal. If sending to a 3rd party, please verify if an unofficial transcript is acceptable for submission. A faxed transcript is considered unofficial.
You can view your unofficial transcript online by:
- Go to the eServices Sign-In.
- Enter your StarID and Password (click in the box to the right of the display name if you wish to have your name appear when printing your transcript). Click on "Login".
- Click on Grades and Transcripts then click on Academic Record (left column).
- Choose Chronological and click on "Get Academic Record". Your unofficial transcript will be displayed.
- If you wish to print this information, please use the print feature associated with your web browser.