Change your Program Status

Do you need to change your Admisisons status?

  • Reactivate your file (if gone for more than 1 year)
  • Choose between the Diploma or an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) options
  • Add a major to your student record
  • Change your start date to a different semester
  • Change your status from PSEO to regular student
  • Cancel your application (if you are registered for classes contact admissions to formally withdraw)

If any of these apply to you, you will need to fill out a Program Status Change Form.