Need to catch up on some classes? Want to get generals done over the summer? SCTCC's summer classes are the affordable, fast option! Summer Session I starts May 24 and Summer Session II starts July 6!
With tuition and fees at $634 for an online 3-credit class, SCTCC is the less expensive way to get generals done. Check out our Tuition and Fees for more info.
SCTCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission - the same HLC as the 4-year universities and colleges in the St. Cloud area.
We handle transfers a lot, and if you're coming to SCTCC from a 4-year to get some classes done, it's easy to register for classes that will transfer.
- You can register for summer classes now.
- If you receive the Federal Pell Grant, you may qualify for additional funding for summer.
- See your advisor for your access code and assistance with registration.
- If you have questions, contact the Academic Advising Center.
Just log in to eServices and choose SCTCC to find a course. Any classes in the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum will transfer, and if your class isn't included, double-check with your advisor.
Attending the University of Minnesota system or a private college/university?
- First check with your advisor at your college to learn which classes work with your major.
- Then, call us to register as a Visiting Student - 320-308-5075.
- Registration for Visiting Students starts February 8.
SCTCC offers many online classes over the summer, usually just 8 weeks long.