Need to catch up on some classes? Want to get generals done over the summer? SCTCC's summer classes are the affordable, fast option! Summer Session II starts July 6!
With tuition and fees at $631 for an online 3-credit class, SCTCC is the less expensive way to get generals done. Check out our Tuition and Fees for more info.
SCTCC is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission - the same HLC as the 4-year universities and colleges in the St. Cloud area.
We handle transfers a lot, and if you're coming to SCTCC from a 4-year to get some classes done, it's easy to register for classes that will transfer.
- You can register for summer classes now.
- If you receive the Federal Pell Grant, you may qualify for additional funding for summer.
- See your advisor for your access code and assistance with registration.
- If you have questions, contact the Academic Advising Center.
Just log in to eServices and choose SCTCC to find a course. Any classes in the Minnesota Transfer Curriculum will transfer, and if your class isn't included, double-check with your advisor.
Attending the University of Minnesota system or a private college/university?
- First check with your advisor at your college to learn which classes work with your major.
- Then, call us to register as a Visiting Student - 320-308-5075.
- Registration for Visiting Students starts March 16.
SCTCC offers many online classes over the summer, usually just 8 weeks long.