Enroll at SCTCC in just one day! Upcoming Express Enrollment Days:
Dec. 13, 2019: 8:00AM-Noon (for Spring 2020 enrollment)
How it works
- Apply for free on the spot (or apply online ahead of time)
- Take Accuplacer assessment (this generally takes at least an hour)
- Complete eOrientation
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Financial Aid advisors will also be available
No need to register or RSVP. Just show up any time between 8:00AM and noon! Enter the Main Entrance (Door 1), and our Admissions staff will be there to help you get started.
To do before Express Enrollment Day:
- If you have earned previous college credit at a Non-Minnesota State institution, please bring a copy of your transcript for review.
- It's not too early to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and send your FAFSA to SCTCC with the school code 005534. This is not required prior to Express Enroll.
Once you've enrolled, make sure to schedule a campus tour, get your books and ID, find your classrooms, pick up your parking pass, and more. See you there!