Enroll at SCTCC in just one day! Upcoming Express Enrollment Days:
December 7: 8:00AM-Noon (for Spring 2019 enrollment)
How it works
- Apply on the spot (or apply online ahead of time)
- Take Accuplacer assessment (this generally takes at least an hour)
- Complete eOrientation
- Meet with an academic advisor
- Register for classes
- Financial Aid advisors will also be available
No need to register or RSVP. Just show up any time between 8:00AM and noon! Enter the Main Entrance (Door 1), and our Admissions staff will be there to help you get started.
To do before Express Enrollment Day:
- If you have earned previous college credit at a Non-Minnesota State institution, please bring a copy of your transcript for review.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and send your FAFSA to SCTCC with the school code 005534.
Once you've enrolled, make sure to schedule a campus tour, get your books and ID, find your classrooms, pick up your parking pass, and more. See you there!