The mission of the Records & Registration Office is to maintain academic records and provide services according to Minnesota State and SCTCC policies and AACRAO standards (American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers).
Our goal is to provide efficient, professional, student-centered service in our functions; registration, transfer of credit, graduation and curriculum support; and to support and work as a team with other staff and faculty in providing information and services to students in support of student learning and the SCTCC educational mission.
Course Registration Information
- How to Videos (eServices, Registering for Classes, Drop/Withdraw, Understanding DARS)
- uAchieve What-if Audit
- When Can I Register?
- Visiting Student Information
- Nursing Assistant Information
- Math Override Form
- Data Practices Policy
- Graduation Information
- Apply for Graduation
- How Do I Change My Personal Information
- How Do I Request a SCTCC Transcript?
- How Do I Request a Transcript from a different Minnesota State College/University?
- How Do My Credits Transfer in to SCTCC?
- How Do My Credits Transfer from SCTCC?
- What Is Academic Standing/Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Academic Forgiveness Form
- Academic Standing/Satisfactory Academic Standing Appeal Form
- Credit by Exam (Test Out)
- Credit for Prior Learning
- Credit Overload
- Information Release
- Non-disclosure of Directory Information
- Preferred Name Request
- Student Petition
- Transcript Request Form
- Visiting Student Registration Form
Records and Registration | (320)308-5075 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registrar - Bretta A. Edwards: (320) 308-1595 | email@example.com
Graduation Specialist - Lisa Miller: (320)308-6521 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Registrar for Transfer Services - Lois Carkhuff: (320)308-6598 | email@example.com
Registration and Transfer Assistant – Julie Trousil: (320)308-6618 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Transfer Assistant – Tomy Nacanabo-Cassalom: (320)308-5979 | email@example.com